Terms of service
The User (as defined in Article 1) is required to read this Agreement (as defined in Article 1) in its entirety in advance and to agree to these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement constitutes the standardized terms and conditions as defined by Article 548-2 of the Civil Code. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions as the contents of the contract for use of the Service (defined in Article 1) between the Company (defined in Article 1) and the User and the sales contract between the Shop (defined in Article 1) and the User, you are deemed to have agreed to the individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions. When you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are also deemed to have agreed to the individual terms of this Agreement.
Article 1 Definitions
- The term "Agreement" refers to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- The term "Service" means the web services provided by the Company in the domain name "teema.jp" or in a site that begins with a subdomain of the domain name shown on the left.
- Products" means products sold through the Service.
- User" means a user of the Service.
- Store" refers to the operator of a mail order site operated under the Service, and such site is referred to as the "Shop Site.
- The "Company" means ONEO Inc. which provides the Service.
Article 2 Application of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all users.
- Any rules, explanations, etc. (including those described in the " Notation under the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions") posted on the Shop Site regarding the use of the Service or the sales contract between the Shop and the User shall constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions, regardless of the name of such rules, explanations, etc. In the event of any discrepancy between such rules, explanations, etc. and these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
- If there is an error in the price of the Product ordered by you (including cases where there is an error in the price of the Product displayed on the Site), or if the price of the Product was incorrectly displayed In the event that the price of a Product is incorrectly or erroneously displayed on the Site, the Company may, at its sole discretion and without any liability to you, refuse your order for any reason whatsoever.
Article 3 Interruption or Suspension of the Service on the Shop Site
The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service on the Shop Site in any of the following cases
(1) When it is necessary to urgently inspect or maintain the system
(2) In the event of an accidental shutdown of servers, communication lines, etc.
(3) In the event of natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, or other force majeure such as war, civil strife, riot, epidemic, etc., which render the provision of the Service impossible.
(4) the Shop deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service in any other case.
Article 4 Termination of the Services on the Shop Site
The Company may terminate the Service on the Shop Site, in whole or in part, at any time for its own reasons.
- The Company may, at its discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions in the following cases
(1) When the modification of this Agreement is in the general interest of users.
(2) Modification of this Agreement is not contrary to the purpose for which the agreement was made, and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the modification, reasonableness of the modified content, and other circumstances pertaining to the modification.
- (2) The Company shall notify the Shop of the changes to the Terms and Conditions, the content of the revised Terms and Conditions, and the effective date of the changes by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Shop website at least one month prior to the effective date of the revised Terms and Conditions.
- Neither the Company nor the Shop shall be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions, regardless of whether such damages are direct or indirect, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
Article 6 Purchase of Products
- The User shall apply to the Shop for the purchase of Products using the Service.
- A purchase agreement between a User and a Shop shall be deemed to be formed when the User clicks the "Confirm Order" button after confirming the delivery address, order details, etc. entered by the User when making an application using the Service, and when an e-mail confirming the contents of the order is sent to the User by the Company through the Service. The purchase contract is considered to be concluded when the user receives an e-mail from the Company confirming the contents of the order through the Service.
- Even after a purchase agreement has been executed, SHOP reserves the right to cancel the purchase agreement in the event of fraudulent or inappropriate conduct by the User in connection with the use of the Service or the SHOP site. Minors and other persons with limited capacity to act may not use the Service or the SHOP site to purchase products without the consent of a legal representative.
- In principle, changes to the contents of an order or cancellation of an order by the User after the conclusion of a sales contract cannot be accepted. However, this does not apply to returns based on Article 9.2.
Article 7 Change of Registered Information
- SHOP shall be sufficient to fulfill its obligations under the purchase agreement based on the information of the registration information entered by the User at the time of purchase, and shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the User due to errors in the entry of the registration information or changes in the registration information.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the User shall promptly notify the Shop of any change in all or part of the registration information entered by the User at the time of purchase. However, the preceding paragraph shall apply to the procedures for transactions that have been completed by the Shop by the time the User notifies the Shop of the change.
Article 8 Payment Method
- The amount payable for Products shall be the total of the selling price shown on the Shop website (including the price applicable to any options, if any), consumption tax, shipping and handling charges.
- If the product is delivered within Japan, you may choose to pay for the purchased product by either (1) credit card or (2) cash on delivery by the shipping company, unless the Shop specifies a specific payment method in the "Notation Based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions". Please check the "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" of the store each time you purchase a product from the store.
- When a user pays by credit card, the credit card used must be in the user's name. In the case of payment by credit card, payment is finalized at the time the purchase contract is concluded, but the date of debiting the payment amount shall be based on the terms and conditions separately agreed upon by the user with the credit card company.
- In the event of any dispute between the user and the credit card company, etc. as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the dispute shall be resolved between the user and the credit card company, and the user shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company or the Shop.
Article 9. Product Delivery Time and Return of Products
- The timing of product delivery shall be as specified by the Shop in its " Delivery Policy.
- The SHOP shall not accept the User's request for return of the purchased products unless the products have major defects. In the case of major defects in the products, the method and cost of returning the products shall be as specified in the " Refund Policy " posted on the Shop.
Article 10 Handling of Personal Information
Article 11 Prohibited Acts
- The Company and the Shop prohibit the User from performing any of the following acts
i. i. Infringing or threatening to infringe intellectual property rights (copyright, design right, patent right, utility model right, trademark right, industrial property right, etc.) or other rights of other Users, third parties, the Company or the Shop.
ii. Any act that infringes or may infringe property, credit, or privacy of other users, third parties, the Company, or stores. iii.
iii. Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage to other Users, third parties, the Company or the Shop.
iv. Any act that defames or slanders other users, third parties, the Company or the Shop, or any act that causes discomfort.
v. Acts that offend or may offend public order and morals, or acts that encourage such offenses. v. Acts that offend or may offend public order and morals, or acts that encourage such offenses. vi.
vi. Actions that violate laws and regulations, criminal acts, or actions that may lead to criminal acts, or actions that aid and abet such acts.
vii. Acts of using the Contents obtained through the Service or the Shop outside the scope of the User's private use.
ⅷ. The act of reproducing, selling, publishing, distributing, or disclosing the Contents obtained through the Service or the Shop via a third party such as another User, or any similar act.
iv. Interfering with the operation of the Company or the Shop, or defaming the reputation or credibility of the Company or the Shop.
iv. Any other acts that the Company or the Shop deems inappropriate.
- If a user commits any of the acts listed in the preceding paragraphs, the offender shall compensate the Company or the store for any damages (including special damages such as lost profits and attorney's fees) suffered by the Company or the store as a result of such acts.
Article 12 Indemnification
- In the event that a user causes damage to a third party through the use of the Service, the user shall bear the burden and responsibility of resolving the matter, and neither the Company nor the Shop shall be held liable for any damage.
- The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of the Shop Site or information, etc. obtained by the User through the Shop.
- The Company shall not be liable in any of the following cases
i. i. In the event that a user suffers damage due to false or misleading statements in the contents of products displayed on the Shop Site. ii.
ii. The User suffers damages due to defects in the quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products, or other defects in the products sold through the Shop.
- In the following cases, the Shop's obligation to deliver the Products shall be completed upon contacting the User's registered contact information and bringing or delivering the Products to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase, and neither the Company nor the Shop shall be liable thereafter.
i. iii. If the User fails or refuses to receive the Products
ii. If the User is unable to receive the Product due to long-term absence without prior notice
iii. When the delivery address is unknown
iv. If the user is unable to receive the product for any other reason attributable to the user
ⅴ. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User in using the Service, including but not limited to suspension, interruption, change or termination of the Service on the Shop Site by the Shop, or errors in the information posted on the Shop Site. v. The Company shall not be liable to compensate the User for any damages incurred by the User in using the Service. vi.
Article 13 Compensation for Damages
- In the event that the Company or the Shop is liable for damages (e.g., in accordance with the Consumer Contract Act or other applicable laws), the Company or the Shop shall be liable only for direct and ordinary damages actually incurred by the User (excluding special damages including lost profits and attorneys' fees).
- The provisions in these Terms and Conditions regarding the exemption of the Company or the Shop from liability shall not apply in the event that the Company or the Shop has been intentionally or grossly negligent.
- In the event that any provision in these Terms and Conditions that exempts or limits the liability of the Company or the Shop is deemed invalid or unenforceable under the Civil Code, Consumer Contract Act, or other laws and regulations, the Company or the Shop shall be liable only for direct and ordinary damages actually incurred by the User (not including lost profits, legal fees, or other special damages). (not including lost profits, attorney's fees, or other special damages).
Article 14 Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise specified, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights provided through the Service belong to the Company, the Shop, or a third party with legitimate rights (collectively, the "Rights Holders"), and the User may not use them for any purpose other than use of the Service without the permission of the Rights Holders.
- If a problem arises as a result of a violation of the preceding paragraph, the User shall resolve the problem at his/her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any damage or disadvantage to the rights holder. In the event that the rights holder suffers damages, the User shall compensate the rights holder for such damages (including special damages such as lost profits and attorney's fees).
Article 15 Transfer of Rights, etc.
User shall not assign or transfer all or part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party, or offer as security for a third party, without prior written consent of the Company and the Shop.
Article 16 Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces
- The Company and the Shops shall not engage in any acts or conduct that would constitute an act or conduct that would constitute an act or conduct that would constitute an act or conduct that would constitute an act or conduct that would constitute an act or conduct that would constitute an act or conduct that would constitute an act of an anti-social force. The Company and the Shop prohibit the use of the Service by Anti-Social Forces or persons similar thereto (groups or individuals pursuing economic benefits through the use of violence, force, or fraudulent methods, hereinafter referred to as "Anti-Social Forces").
- If the Company or the Shop determines that a User falls under the category of Anti-Social Forces, etc., the Company or the Shop may suspend the provision of the Service to the said User.
- The Company and the Shop shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage incurred by the User as a result of the preceding paragraph.
Article 17 Severability
In the event that any part of the provisions of this Agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, invalid, or unenforceable by law or court, or is deemed not to have been agreed upon, the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
Article 18 Governing Law
The laws of Japan shall apply to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and to all other matters relating to these Terms and Conditions.
Article 19. Consent Jurisdiction
The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes related to this Agreement.