Definition of Personal Information
- Personal information is defined as information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, address, or other description (including information that can be easily matched with other information to identify a specific individual).
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- The Web Shop will comply with all laws, regulations, guidelines, etc. under Japanese law regarding the protection of personal information in the handling of customers' personal information.
Acquisition of Personal Information
- We will acquire your personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner. 4.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Personal information obtained through this Web Shop will be used within the scope of the following purposes.
i. To provide the services offered in our web store and to perform related administrative tasks.
ii. To fulfill obligations under sales contracts entered into on our web store
iii. To provide post-sale services under the sales contract concluded on our web store.
iv. To provide information on the products and services of the content providers or advertisers of this web store and to conduct questionnaires.
v. To plan and develop online services that meet the interests of our customers
vi. To send notifications of new services, products, and other information that may be useful to customers.
vii. To notify customers who have won various prizes offered by our web store.
ⅷ. To compile information that has been processed so that it cannot be used to identify you as an individual based on your registered personal information, and to use it as reference material for developing services that are useful to you.
- The Web Shop will not use personal information beyond the scope of the purposes of use described above without prior consent from the customer. 5.
Management of Personal Information
- We take appropriate measures to ensure the security of personal information and protect it from unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or other unauthorized access.
- We will retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used, and will delete personal information without delay after the retention period has elapsed. However, this does not apply to the following cases
i. In the event of the following cases When required by law
ii. With the consent of the person in question
iii. Cases in which the telecommunications carrier retains personal information to the extent necessary for the performance of its own operations, and in which there are reasonable grounds for not erasing said personal information
iv. Other cases where there are special reasons for not erasing the relevant personal information.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except in the following cases, this webshop will not provide personal information to third parties (excluding contractors) without prior consent from the customer.
i. When required by law
ii. When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
iii. Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
iv. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the customer may impede the execution of such affairs.
v. In the event of a merger or other such event. Cases in which customer personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In order to facilitate the smooth operation of our business and to provide better service to our customers, we may outsource all or part of the handling of your personal information to third parties. However, the personal information entrusted will be limited to the minimum necessary to perform the entrusted operations, and necessary and appropriate supervision will be provided to the entrusted party to ensure the security of the entrusted personal information. 8.
8. requests regarding personal information
- When we receive a request for disclosure, correction, or discontinuance of use of personal information held by us from the customer or an authorized representative, we will take appropriate action in response to the request after confirming that the request is made by the customer or an authorized representative. We will respond to the request in an appropriate manner.
- For requests as described in this section, or any other inquiries or communications regarding the handling of personal information by this webshop, please contact us via the Contact Us page or at . 9.